Habitat for Humanity of Ravalli County is currently looking for a full time Construction & Deconstruction Supervisor. For a complete job description, salary information and application instructions please go to the MT Job Service web site.
Habitat for Humanity would greatly appreciate donations of the following items for our ReSales:
- Un-upholstered furniture
- Building supplies
- Interior trim
- Plumbing & fixtures
- Electrical supplies
- Fully functional appliances, Refrigerators, freezers, stoves, washers, dryers, dishwashers.
- Undamaged doors (especially exterior grade or high quality.)
- Undamaged double pane windows, especially operating vinyl. (No broken glass)
- Fully functional tools.
- Paint thinner or other hazardous or toxic chemicals (Including oil based paint)
- Broken glass or broken or chipped mirrors
- Pesticides (liquid or powder)
- Soft goods such as drapes, linens
- Toys/car seats
- Musical Instruments
- Upholstered furniture
- TV's & Electronics
- Exercise equipment
- Any item deemed inappropriate or not saleable by the ReSale manager.
We accept many other items.
Please call 375-1926 to describe your donation.
Donations can be dropped off:
Mon. - Wed. 10 - 2
Thurs. - Sat. 9 - 4
FREE Pick up Service Available!
- PLEASE DO NOT DROP OFF ITEMS AT OUR CENTER AFTER HOURS.
- CONTACT US REGARDING ITEMS THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO DONATE.
No televisions please
PO Box 2221 · Hamilton MT 59840 · http://www.ravallihabitat.org · email:RavalliHabitat@yahoo.com